Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week 2: Review

Last semester, I was completely dedicated to making a review every week. It was by far one of my favorite extra credit opportunities to participate in. So, despite not doing one for the first week of classes, I will start posting them again this week. My favorite find this week was from the post on Monday, January 25. It is a cartoon by Tom Gauld about mythical scientific creatures. I know that it is more Myth and Folklore than Indian Epics, but it made me giggle so much. The class announcements really have some hidden jewels you might never see outside of this class.



1 comment:

  1. This is one of my fav extra credit things too, Christina! It is so much fun to see what people pick. Remember TACO CAT (the palindrome) from last time? Seriously, about a half-dozen people picked TACO CAT... which really made me laugh: I almost didn't put it in the announcements because I thought it was too goofy, but thanks to people's posts, I knew there were TACO CAT fans. :-)

    ReplyDelete