Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 1 Tech Tip: Blogger Design Templates

(A cute cat totally making a new blog found on Google Images)

Originally, I had the most basic template on this blog. Shortly after making this blog, I looked for a cool template design online. If you google for them, you can find really nice free ones online. I have a few minor tweaks to make, but having a fun template is an easy way to express yourself through this blog. I highly recommend that you take a second to google for templates or look at some blogs you like to make yours reflect your personality. Plus, it's super easy to do! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are having fun with the blog, Christina! The amazing thing about this type of web design is that the content and format are totally separate... so you can wake up one morning and just decide to completely toss your old template and put up a completely new one. If only it were so easy to remodel a house, ha ha! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is definitely a lot more dynamic and appealing than mine. Although I will say that my book shelf background seems very fitting for me. I often find myself collecting books faster than I can actually read them. Sometimes I can get drawn in through researching books that readers with similar interests have read. Maybe you have felt that way with Harry Potter. I think that you mentioned having enjoyed that series.

    ReplyDelete