Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Week 8: Time

I have been pretty terrible at keeping the schedule I created at the beginning of the semester. I find myself spending time on other activities when I should be doing homework. I haven't been too terrible at doing homework for this class or other classes. I managed to get them done on time, but I know I can be doing better. I had a perfect time schedule set up at the start of the semester, I just really need to follow it.

The second half of the semester I will be actually adhering to a time schedule (and I've also challenged myself to sticking to a budget :P). It will be hard to not procrastinate. I have never lost enthusiasm, but I do think I work really well under pressure. Sometimes, it is that pressure that motivates me. I need to find another motivator to get my work done early. I think I will create a reward system for when I stick to by time schedule (and budget). My goals are to finish this class as early as possible. That way I can focus on my finals in other classes.

I chose this image because it really represents how much I will procrastinate. No more waiting until 9PM to get a human for the next day for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment