Thursday, March 10, 2016

Week 8: Blog Ideas

Originally, I had a completely different layout for my blog. I scrapped it for something more simple, more me. I am always open to a new look or a redesign. I feel there is only so much I can edit in this HTML because I didn't write the whole thing :P

There are three blogs that had small features that stood out to me.

Morgan's and Thomas' location of the labels really changed the blog. One simple feature changed everything about how the blog looks and the feel it gives. To me, Morgan's emphasized the use of labels for navigation and Thomas' made his blog look cleaner and user friendly. I think my blog could use some help in the navigation area.

Whitney's weather widget stood out to me. Last semester, I tried putting a weather widget on my page, but it never had the right location or time. I kept setting it to the correct one, but it wouldn't stay for some reason. it was unfortunate, because I like having them there. It makes it so convenient if you're about to step outside after working on your blog. I hope I can get it to work this time, because I really do want it on my page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment