Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 6: Famous Last Words

(Here is a cute cat just to make you smile!)

Not going to lie, I was pretty lazy this week. With points, I am a bit ahead in this class. So, I kind of took the week off to give myself a bit of a mental break. Now it is time for me to get my head back into the game.

If you guys couldn’t tell, I am a pretty strong Bernie Sanders fan. He came to Tulsa and OKC and I missed it BOTH times. I was so upset. I wanted to go so badly but either I had work or I did not have a ride. VOTING IS TUESDAY! You guys, please vote. Even if you’re not voting for Bernie… if you are registered, please vote! I promise you will not regret doing so! My last thing about Bernie is that I joined the text for Bernie team. It is pretty awesome to see so many people radiating positivity about one movement!

I cannot wait for Spring Break. My boyfriend and I are going to Denver, Boulder and Longmont to visit friends and go on as many adventures as possible. Right now I know we will be looking around CU Denver, because I am applying there for graduate school and we will go hiking. I am so insanely excited. I’ve been counting down the days! Only 11 left!!

I’ve also been counting down the days until graduation. I love school, but I need a little break. There are so many things I want to do this summer and I am so eager to get to them. I need to chill a bit, but yeah. It is just so hard to focus on school work when you have so many things planned coming up. Like one thing I am doing is going to Disney World! Ugh, it seems so far away but next thing I know, it will be here!

Anyways.

It has been a good week “off”, time to get things going. GO VOTE TUESDAY!

Write to you soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment