Monday, April 18, 2016

Week 12: Famous Last Words


(These are personal pictures of my boyfriend's cat, Link, and me and my cat, Lucky.)

Well, it's been a great semester in this class.

I've really enjoyed myself in this class. I am really sad that I ave very little left to do to get my A. After this post, I just have to edit my last portfolio story and then I am done. Yay! I am really happy to be done with a class a few weeks early. It makes it much easier for me to focus on my other classes. I am going to miss the new readings. I will probably still come back and read some peoples stories that they have written when I want to procrastinate homework. I will check on the storybooks for sure. I know some of my favorites are still unfinished and I hope I get to read the last stories.

Meanwhile in other classes, I have a few papers coming up. One is due Friday and a rough draft for another is due next Monday. I look forward to getting those done. My semester is coming to a close and I cannot wait. I have been counting down the days until I graduate. I am so excited to finish my undergraduate career strong. I look forward to my year-long break and starting my graduate education.

Mostly, I am excited to move in with my boyfriend. He is my best friend and I completely look forward to living with him. It sounds silly, but I cannot wait to marathon Star Wars, play video games and cook fun meals with him whenever I want.

This semester has had a lot of ups and downs. Many of which I have not mentioned on this blog, but I am both happy and sad to see it end. I wish everyone the best of luck on their future endeavors and maybe our paths will cross again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment